F5 Service and Support for Application Delivery Products Prices
Below you will find up to date starting prices / costs and part numbers for F5s Service and Support for Application Delivery Products. Contact WorldTech IT for a free environment review, and ensure you buy the right F5 Networks Solution.
We do NOT sell outside of the United States, your pricing outside of the US may differ. You should NOT use our starting prices as a guideline if you are outside of the US. If you are outside of the US, please contact a local F5 partner in your area for a quote.
|F5 Service and Support for Application Delivery Products|
|Description||Part Number||Starting Price|
|Level 1-3 Premium Service for BIG-IP (7×24)||F5-TRG-BIG-GTM-IL||17% of list|
|Level 1-3 Standard Service for BIG-IP (5×10)||F5-TRG-BIG-AAM-IL||12% of list|
|Level 1-3 Premium Service for BIG-IP Virtual Edition (7×24) (VersionPlus only)||F5-TRG-BIG-ASM-ESS||17% of list|
|Level 2-3 Premium Service for BIG-IP Virtual Edition (7×24) (VersionPlus only)||F5-TRG-BIG-EGW-APM||14% of list|
|Level 1-3 Standard Service for BIG-IP Virtual Edition (5×10) (VersionPlus only)||F5-TRG-BIG-EGW-WBA||12% of list|
|Level 2-3 Standard Service for BIG-IP Virtual Edition (5×10) (VersionPlus only)||F5-TRG-BIG-EGW-WOM||9% of list|
|Level 1-3 Premium Service for BIG-IP Virtual Edition (7×24)||F5-TRG-EM-CONG-IL||24% of list|
|Level 1-3 Standard Service for BIG-IP Virtual Edition (5×10)||F5-SVC-BIG-VE-STDL13||18% of list|
|Level 1-3 Premium Service for VIPRION (7×24)||F5-SVC-VPR-PRE-L1-3||17% of list|
|Four-Hour Hardware Replacement Service with On-site Techician (RMA) for BIG-IP||F5-SVC-BIG-RMA4||6% of list|
|Four-Hour Hardware Replacement Service with On-site Technician (RMA) for VIPRION||F5-SVC-VPR-RMA4||6% of list|
Important things to note:
- Note 1: F5 strongly recommends Premium Service (7×24) to all customers with F5 products operating live in production networks. Standard Service (5×12) is suitable for demo equipment, lab equipment and test environments. Note: Only Premium Service is available on VIPRION products.
- Note 2: The service starting price is calculated as a % of product starting price; the net price is calculated by applying the service discount to the service starting price.
- Note 3: Four-Hour RMA can only be purchased in combination with 7×24 Premium Service. Four-Hour RMA together with Standard Service will not be accepted.
- Note 4: Four-Hour RMA requires a minimum of two units to be purchased and is subject to availability in certain geographies, and for certain products. Contact F5 for details.
- Note 5: Next-Business-Day RMA delivery (RMA-2) depends on the regional cut-off time. An RMA-2 submitted ahead of the local cut-off time will be delivered on site before the end of the next business day. Contact F5 for details about cut-off hours.
- Note 6: Only hardware components provided by F5 are supported on F5 platforms. All hardware components, such as power supplies, memory, hard drives, and optical connectors, have been tested and approved to work with F5 platforms to the specifications outlined in the product platform guides. F5 does not support “third party” products from other vendors and use of those products can invalidate the F5 product’s warranty or at the very least, prevent service and support of the altered product.
- Note 7: Level 2-3 Premium Service for VIPRION is only availble on a case-by-case basis. It requires individual qualification by F5 Professional Services based on the partner’s Level 1 service capabilities and BIG-IP certification track record.
- Note 8: Level 2-3 Services and Level 3 Assisted Services may only be ordered by F5 partners who are entitled to provide Level 1 and/or 2 support. Purchase orders that reflect support levels outside of the authorized levels will be rejected.
Service definitions (for all products in this price list):
- Level 1-3 Services: Partner sells the service; F5 provides level 1, level 2 and level 3 support.
- Level 2-3 Services: Partner sells the service and provides level 1 support; F5 provides level 2 and level 3 support. Note: To be eligible for purchase of Level 2-3 Services, the F5 partner must meet the current F5 Partner Program certification requirements applicable to the partner status.”
- Level 3 Services: F5 provides level 3 support (RMA, software updates, Ask F5 and escalation).
Note: To be eligible for purchase of Level 3 Services, the F5 partner must meet the current F5 Partner Program certification requirements applicable to the partner status.”
Support for combined systems (for all products in this price list):
- Support for bundled SKUs: Where a product part number contains multiple product types in one bundled product SKU, the support type purchased for the SKU must reflect the lowest common service type that the F5 partner has been approved to provide for all of the products/modules. For example, if a partner is qualified to provide LTM support, but is not qualified to provide support for the modules in the bundle, the support type purchased must be Level 1-3. For any clarification, please contact F5.
- Support for non-bundled SKUs: Where a deployment involves software add-on modules, the support type purchased for each component must reflect the support type that the partner has been approved to deliver. For example, if a partner is not approved to deliver support on an add-on module, the support for the module must be Level 1-3, but the support SKU for the base unit can be Level 2-3 or Level 3 if they have qualified to buy that support for the base unit (LTM). For any clarification, please contact F5.
- Premium Service includes 1 year access to 7×24 technical support, Ask F5, software updates and 10-day hardware replacement.
- Standard Service includes 1 year access to 5×10 technical support, Ask F5, software updates and 10-day hardware replacement.
Buy F5 Networks Solutions – Contact WorldTech IT today
Phone Number #: (866) 615-7305