Below you will find part numbers for F5 Service and Support for Application Delivery Products. For prices, and special discounts Contact WorldTech IT for a Quote. We’ll take the time to understand your environment, needs, and current projects to ensure you’re buying the right F5 Networks Solution.
F5 does not officially post prices online. Every customers’ needs are different, including trade-ins, promotions, and special discounts that may apply to your purchase. Please do not refer to any F5 pricing you may find online. It’s not officially maintained by F5, can be out of date, and doesn’t take into account your specific situation. If you are in the US, please contact us with any questions, and we’ll get you more information on F5 hardware, software, and subscriptions.
We do not sell F5 Products outside of the United States and Canada, but some of our trusted partners do! If you live outside of the United States and Canada, we urge you to contact us and we’ll connect you with an F5 Partner who is authorized to sell F5 BIG-IP in your area.
Contact us and someone will assist you shortly.
Search by Name/Part Number:
|F5 Service and Support for Application Delivery Products |
|Description ||Part Number|
|Level 1-3 Premium Service for BIG-IP (7x24) ||F5-TRG-BIG-GTM-IL|
|Level 1-3 Standard Service for BIG-IP (5x10) ||F5-TRG-BIG-AAM-IL|
|Level 1-3 Premium Service for BIG-IP Virtual Edition (7x24) (VersionPlus only) ||F5-TRG-BIG-ASM-ESS|
|Level 2-3 Premium Service for BIG-IP Virtual Edition (7x24) (VersionPlus only) ||F5-TRG-BIG-EGW-APM|
|Level 1-3 Standard Service for BIG-IP Virtual Edition (5x10) (VersionPlus only) ||F5-TRG-BIG-EGW-WBA|
|Level 2-3 Standard Service for BIG-IP Virtual Edition (5x10) (VersionPlus only) ||F5-TRG-BIG-EGW-WOM|
|Level 1-3 Premium Service for BIG-IP Virtual Edition (7x24) ||F5-TRG-EM-CONG-IL|
|Level 1-3 Standard Service for BIG-IP Virtual Edition (5x10) ||F5-SVC-BIG-VE-STDL13|
|Level 1-3 Premium Service for VIPRION (7x24) ||F5-SVC-VPR-PRE-L1-3|
|Four-Hour Hardware Replacement Service with On-site Techician (RMA) for BIG-IP ||F5-SVC-BIG-RMA4|
|Four-Hour Hardware Replacement Service with On-site Technician (RMA) for VIPRION ||F5-SVC-VPR-RMA4|
Sorry, we couldn't find any products that match your search.
Contact Us today to see if we can help.
Important things to note:
- Note 1: F5 strongly recommends Premium Service (7×24) to all customers with F5 products operating live in production networks. Standard Service (5×12) is suitable for demo equipment, lab equipment and test environments. Note: Only Premium Service is available on VIPRION products.
- Note 2: The service starting price is calculated as a % of product starting price; the net price is calculated by applying the service discount to the service starting price.
- Note 3: Four-Hour RMA can only be purchased in combination with 7×24 Premium Service. Four-Hour RMA together with Standard Service will not be accepted.
- Note 4: Four-Hour RMA requires a minimum of two units to be purchased and is subject to availability in certain geographies, and for certain products. Contact F5 for details.
- Note 5: Next-Business-Day RMA delivery (RMA-2) depends on the regional cut-off time. An RMA-2 submitted ahead of the local cut-off time will be delivered on site before the end of the next business day. Contact F5 for details about cut-off hours.
- Note 6: Only hardware components provided by F5 are supported on F5 platforms. All hardware components, such as power supplies, memory, hard drives, and optical connectors, have been tested and approved to work with F5 platforms to the specifications outlined in the product platform guides. F5 does not support “third party” products from other vendors and use of those products can invalidate the F5 product’s warranty or at the very least, prevent service and support of the altered product.
- Note 7: Level 2-3 Premium Service for VIPRION is only availble on a case-by-case basis. It requires individual qualification by F5 Professional Services based on the partner’s Level 1 service capabilities and BIG-IP certification track record.
- Note 8: Level 2-3 Services and Level 3 Assisted Services may only be ordered by F5 partners who are entitled to provide Level 1 and/or 2 support. Purchase orders that reflect support levels outside of the authorized levels will be rejected.
Service definitions (for all products in this price list):
- Level 1-3 Services: Partner sells the service; F5 provides level 1, level 2 and level 3 support.
- Level 2-3 Services: Partner sells the service and provides level 1 support; F5 provides level 2 and level 3 support. Note: To be eligible for purchase of Level 2-3 Services, the F5 partner must meet the current F5 Partner Program certification requirements applicable to the partner status.”
- Level 3 Services: F5 provides level 3 support (RMA, software updates, Ask F5 and escalation). Note: To be eligible for purchase of Level 3 Services, the F5 partner must meet the current F5 Partner Program certification requirements applicable to the partner status.”
Support for combined systems (for all products in this price list):
- Support for bundled SKUs: Where a product part number contains multiple product types in one bundled product SKU, the support type purchased for the SKU must reflect the lowest common service type that the F5 partner has been approved to provide for all of the products/modules. For example, if a partner is qualified to provide LTM support, but is not qualified to provide support for the modules in the bundle, the support type purchased must be Level 1-3. For any clarification, please contact F5.
- Support for non-bundled SKUs: Where a deployment involves software add-on modules, the support type purchased for each component must reflect the support type that the partner has been approved to deliver. For example, if a partner is not approved to deliver support on an add-on module, the support for the module must be Level 1-3, but the support SKU for the base unit can be Level 2-3 or Level 3 if they have qualified to buy that support for the base unit (LTM). For any clarification, please contact F5.
- Premium Service includes 1 year access to 7×24 technical support, Ask F5, software updates and 10-day hardware replacement.
- Standard Service includes 1 year access to 5×10 technical support, Ask F5, software updates and 10-day hardware replacement.